What I want to be when I Grow up.

I really don't know what I  am going to be. When I was about 3 years old I spoke of being a bear. That's impossible, of course.  At 7 I dreamed of becoming a Scuba Diver and Whale Trainer. It was the profession of my dreams. Now I remind myself that it's an imaginaton I'm not mad enough to accomplish. At 10, I ask myself what I want to be. I plan to go in the field of education, like my father. I am going to have to bring up ERDC. Me, my brother and sister would have to be the future leaders of it. But alongside it, I WANT to be a list of things that are mentioned below:

- A faithful and true Muslim
-An Artist.
-An Author.
-A relief worker.
-A Mother.
-A Cook. (sort of)

Perhaps I won't be ALL of them but I wish to be so. Some things are weird. But dreams are meant to be wild, they are supposed to seem weird. Right now I am lots of things. Here's a list of them:
-A good Artist
- A nice writer ( I think I am)
- A sister.
-A kid entertainer + babysitter (sometimes)
- A chess player
A fifth grader
-A Yellow-senior-Taekwondo-belter ( at least I was.)
- A girl.
-A homeschooler

Some of these seem strange but they describe my personality; they tell me who I am. A lot of things, you might say, but each one means something to me. I guess everyone is a lot of things, And many talents are hidden, but there is someone behind the figure. Everyone is something, so who are YOU?

Comments

  1. That is awesome and i think that i am a colorful artist .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I don't think any of them are strange at all! I think I'm a good writer and artist - I love writing stories and poems so much and making art is one of my talents. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment