Qualities of a Good and Creative Thinker

 5 Qualities A Good Thinker should have.
A Good Thinker…..
1.     Should be Curious about how things work.
A good thinker should be curious about how things work-would want to learn and research more about things that interest him/her and those that he/she knows less about.
2.     Should listen to other’s opinions and value them too.
If we believe that we are the most creative and the best thinker of them all,
This would be very wrong and selfish. A good thinker should learn that other’s opinions and other’s knowledge could be more advanced and better than him/herself.
3.     Should be positive and proactive.
A good thinker should be positive about things and should think about positive and should be proactive. Being negative and reactive aren’t good signs of a Good Thinker.
4.     Should think on things worth thinking.
If I start to wonder how to drive a car, this wouldn’t be something worth thinking. Anyhow, if I learn how to do it, the information wouldn’t be worth it, because I can’t drive a car till I am of age. But if I start wondering about how to ride a bicycle, this information would be useful, because I do have a bicycle and I can start riding it.
5.     Should speak about things after thinking on them.
If I keep thinking and thinking about some ideas in my mind, the ideas would be of no use because after all, they are only in my mind and only I can benefit from them. By sharing my ideas with others, other people would learn about it, and they might also advise me some important things, and they would also benefit from it. Anyways, speaking a lot could also irritate others.

Comments

  1. Awesome work! I love the qualities you chose; I agree with all of them. And #4 is definitely interesting! There's also another, "accept your mistakes" - that way, you'll learn from them. I'm excited to start working on mine! And keep up the good work, Zainab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment