Finger and toe prints.


Did you know that both your fingers and toes have prints on them? Each finger in this world has a different print, though there are four basic prints:
                     
Composite
                                                              
                    

The whorl, the loop, the Arch, and the composite. The finger prints are very interesting-they're the Ayat-ul- llah!

The Uniqueness of the fingerprints

Recently, I found out, by staring at my hands and feet, that each finger, thumb, and toe, has a different pattern. Al you're fingers can't be the arch- they've got to be different! On one hand, I've got a pattern of the loop, the whorl, the loop, the whorl, and so on. Altogether, I've got 13 loops, 4 whorls,2 arches, and a single composite. I don't know if that you inherit fingerprints or not, But my sister, brother, and mother, all have arches on their thumbs. How very odd!

How should I find my own fingerprints?

Usually, the fingerprints are found by stamping your finger on an ink pad and then on a piece of paper, but here are some other ways too:
1. Number one is the way I use. A person  with good eyesight can easily tell which fingerprint is which-by just staring at it for a moment
2. You could also cover your finger in paint and then stamp it on a piece of paper.
3. Take a lump of of modelling clay(play dough) and flatten it down with anything except your fingertips, and  gently press on your thumb/finger. Now your fingerprint is preserved in the clay.

Most of the above information and facts above were those that I found by staring at my fingers.
But I found the basic information from the book,

                                Learning Works
                                 Human Body

Thank you for reading.


Comments

  1. Hmm! Interesting information! Staring at fingers is a good idea if you have time and an eyesight of 6 by 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is very informative, Zainab! Here's a fact: fingerprints can last on paper for up to 40 years! This is an interesting subject to know about! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice and good information keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment