Stars: and how they can be used for direction




Click the Green Flag to start.
I made this project exclusively for Thinker's Club.

 A few days ago,(the  day after it rained) when I went to the roof to get down the washing, I stared at the sky. It was so clear-as the clouds and pullotion had come down with the rain, I tried to remember
 and spot any constellations in the sky- and I remembered, only one constellation with the shape- the Big Dipper. As I stared hard into the sky, I spotted it! It was quite far away(the pictures on the net are  probably close ups) but I saw it! I felt so pleased! IT felt wonderful to see it.

Comments

  1. Woah, great project, Zainab! I enjoyed reading it! That's really interesting about your uncle's car. It really does means stars can really help you a lot in life! Lol, I remember the first night I saw the Big Dipper. I was so excited too! XD Yeah, it's really annoying when it's cloudy/polluted and you can't see the stars. >.< I think my favourite constellation is Ursa Major (aka the Big Dipper). What's yours? :D Just wondering, do you still use Scratch? I just wanted to let Fatima know that it's her turn to write in Scratch Story Circle (1). Keep it up with the writing, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment