Self-Invented Recipes!

There are lots of things I'd love to try, and which I rarely get the opportunity to do! I invented these recipes by myself. Although most are completely barmy, I'd love to try the corn cups someday! I am sharing these recipes with all of you, and I trust you not to try them!
Only the Ice cream is tried and tested, and I don't have a hint whether you'll like it or not!!!!

Richest Chocolate Sandwich
What You’ll Need:
-Two thin Slices of a plain Chocolate cake (without icing, I mean!)
-Chocolate Hazelnut Spread/Melted Cooking Chocolate
-Shredded Coocunut
-Twix bars
-1/2 a cup of Hot Chocolate
What to do:
-Spread both the slices of cake with the spread.
-On one of the slices, add a layer of Twix bars cut into tiny pieces.
-Cover the slices with the other one to from a sandwich.
-Pour the Hot Chocolate on top.
-Serve warm with lots of shredded coconut sprinkled on top.

Corn Cups
What You’ll Need:
-Boiled Corn
-Two large eggs
-Small chunks of beef/chicken
-Bread Crumbs
-Boiled Spagghetti
-2 or 3 of your favorite vegetables (raw and cut into pieces.
-2 or 3 of your favorite Sauces
What to do:
-Grind the boiled corn until it’s almost smooth
-Empty the eggs and the corn you just grinded in a mixing-bowl, and knead to form a doughy mix.
-Shape the dough into cups and deep fry (don’t make them too thin or too thick, or they won’t hold together for frying.)
-Ensure that your cups are mostly empty of oil.  Leave them to cool on top of some tissues.
-Fry the meat covered in bread crumbs. Allot 2 pieces of meat per cup.
-Now fill the cup with boiled spaghetti, the vegetables, sauces, and meat.
-Serve with a platter of salad. Your corn cups are ready to eat!

Peachy Vanilla Ice cream
What you’ll Need:
-A cup half-filled with Vanilla Ice cream.
-A single peach
-Cream
What to do:
-Peel the peach
-Separate the softer parts if the peach and the firmer parts into two separate bowls.
-Now cut the firm parts into tiny chunks. Empty them into the bowl of Ice cream.
-Add a little cream into the bowl containing the softer parts.
-Mix until it forms a rough paste.

-Pour the sauce on top of the Ice cream. Your Peachy Vanilla Ice Cream is ready to eat!

Comments

  1. Zainab, your recipes are interesting and shows your eagerness to exercise your creativity in the kitchen too! Hope you'd get a chance to try these unique recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Junior Master Chef to be. Highest points for your creativity. Remaining points will be given on palate test. I suspect I would be watching you soon on TV in junior master chef contest. Or you would be running your own restaurant in future. When I'm going to have a party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think I'll be running TV shows! That'd be too much. I like making stuff at home, but I never thought that I could be a professional chef!

      Delete
  3. These are SO NOT BARMY! Ahhhh, I really want to try all of them! The corn cups are making my mouth water, literally!! (I'm feeling hungry right now, no kidding XD) The Richest Chocolate Sandwich sounds de-li-cious. If only I could make that. As for the Peachy Vanilla Ice cream, it sounds simple but really effective! (I think I'll have a go at that one!) You could make your own recipe book! :D (Or even a Scratch cookbook project?) Keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting............

    I watch MasterChef Junior all the time. Can't Wait to see you there Zainab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment