Powerpoint Presentation: Why we should be proud to be Pakistani




Comments

  1. Zainab,your presentation made all of us to realize the bounties we are given and to start thinking positively.
    I'm proud of you★★★

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great presentation! I'd definitely be proud of being a Pakistani if I were from Pakistan/living there! (It's definitely a thousand times better than Britain! xD) I love the fabrics and clothing in Pakistan too! Such a beauty! And I didn't know about the world-famous sporting equipment being hand stitched there - that's incredible! I would certainly love to visit Pakistan one day. You're so lucky to have such a beautiful country you know! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Pakistan is a really lovely place, and yes, you should definitely visit it(we could meet if you come and you can stay with us!) :)

      Delete

Post a Comment