Introverts & Extroverts.

Introverts and Extroverts are two types of people found in our environment. Nobody is a full extrovert or introvert. Extroverts are people who like to express their ideas in public. They usually participate in class, and are likely to answer almost every question asked, whether they know the right answer or not. These people are likely to be called foul names like 'Chatterbox' or 'Loudmouth' which is mean because that is making fun of a person's nature.
 On the other hand, Introverts are quiet people who 'keep their ideas locked in their brains and throw the key away'. They process their thoughts in their brains and don't share their ideas with people. An Introvert might express his/her ideas with a friend or a close relative, but might not tell everyone what they think.
Introverts are quiet people, but it doesn't mean that they can't be great. Introverts are wonderful people and are usually more mature. I'm not sure what I am, but I think I am 3 quarters introvert, and a quarter extrovert. What About You?

Comments

  1. Hmm... I'm not quite sure what I am! XD I love to share my ideas and thoughts, rather than keeping them all to myself, although I'm not sure I'm too much of an extrovert. I think I'm more extrovert than introvert, but a little introvert too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice makeover on your blog, as well! :D Is that an example of being an extrovert? XD But I do mean it - it's awesome!

      Delete
    2. Maybe you're half and half! Though I just thought my blog needs a new look,so I changed it!

      Delete
    3. Lol, maybe! :D And it looks great! ★

      Delete
    4. Thanks, and by the way,I got the idea from your blog! I decided to explore and find out how to change the background.

      Delete
    5. No problem! Awesome! I was actually just fiddling around a bit with the format when I went into advanced in the template thing and found out how to do it. I decided the orange and yellow shiny background looked like the sun setting. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment