It's almost an year!

This is to inform all the readers of this blog that I have been blogging for almost an year now. This blog will turn one on 23rd of March, 2015.
On this blog, I have:

  •  Successfully published 52 posts, (including this one) lots of poetry, stories, scratch projects, articles, and quotes, both by me and other people...
  •  Got lots of comments on them, thanks to my relatives and friends...
  •   Got a total of 1651 page views on them...
  •  And have 3 people who follow me.

Blogging turned out to be a learning experience for me, and I discovered lots of benefits, including the following:

  • My writing has improved a lot. If you view my first two posts,an article and a poem, published in March,2014 you will find a lot of changes, and signs of improvement.
  •  I have learnt how to post expressive and good comments(at least I think so) on other people's blogs.
  • I have learnt to and have created/help create 3 blogs, except my own, 2 of my friend's, and 1 of my cousin's.
  • I have learnt(by experimenting) how to change the background, design, template, font types, lengths, add gadgets and more of my blog.
Overall, I believe that blogging was a really good idea, and had I created it earlier, I could've saved lots of my writings that are now lost in cupboards, drawers, and old notebooks.

So now that I have been blogging for an year(almost), I would like to ask you to rate my blog for all settings, display, and stuff. I would like you to answer critically, so that I am able to improve my blog
So here you go(please answer in comments):

How do you rate...


  1. The background of this blog?

a) Distracting  b) OK  c) Perfect

     2. Font types of this blog?

a) Awful-can't understand them at all  b) Unclear-Needs improvements   c)Clear and understandable

   3.Quality of posts published on this blog?

a) Poor  b) Needs improvement  c) Wonderful as anything

  4. Frequency of posts published on this blog?

a) Awful-you never post anything  b) Just Right  c) Too often- I can't catch up with anything

  5. Overall settings and stuff:

a)Unsatisfactory(Describe in comments, please)  b) Satisfactory-I am pleased with everything


Whew!! This was a pretty long post. I would like it if you answer in comments, I need to view this blog critically and suggestions are really helpful.
Thank you readers, for taking this blog and it's posts seriously, commenting as if I am a really mature person(I am only almost eleven) and viewing my blog, whether you do that regularly or sometimes.
I appreciate the fact that you view this blog,
 Thank you very much.






Comments

  1. Yaayy!! :D Happy (early) Bloggerversary, Zainab!! I've really enjoyed reading and commenting on all your posts! I've also noticed too that you've really improved since.

    Okay, for the survey (I'm being honest):
    1) c 2) c 3) c 4) b 5) b, but also since this survey may help you improve your blog, I'll give you some feedback/suggestions too.

    1) I was thinking maybe you could add some pages? (Like an "About (Me)", or a "Coming Soon"). 2) I'd really, really like it if you could post some more stories and articles! Maybe some reviews too? I love those!

    Okay, that's it! Hope this helps! And congrats on your blog's first year!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for everything! I'll try my best to make this blog something really good and post whenever possible.
      And Kenza, do you really think my blog is that perfect????(because you rated the best answer in every situation!)

      Delete
    2. You're always welcome!
      Of course! I'm being honest. I also included some feedback, just in case my answers weren't very helpful. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment