If I could decorate my own room...

If I had a room of my own that I could decorate as I wished, it would be pretty different than the rest of the rooms of the house. I would paint the ceiling a clear sky blue. The fan’s wings would be painted red, yellow, and blue, in bright oil paints, so when the fan would be switched on, would become a blur of colors.

I would paint one of the walls a sweet purple with big silver polkas. Above it I would print in block letters, ‘My Art Gallery’. I would hang there, framed, the best of my sketches, paintings, drawings, and canvases.
My bed would be a big double bed, because I would often invite my friends to spend a night with me. It would have a supple mattress and plump pillows for comfortable sleep. I would buy plain sheets and pillowcases and would decorate them beautifully with fabric markers.The side walls would have big windows to make the room light and airy. I would hang on them pretty chic blinds.

My closet would be small and compact, containing a few simple dresses. On the door of my closet would be a mirror, with a couple of boxes attached below for keeping accessories.

One on corner of the room would be a nice, big bookshelf, containing my favorite books, stationary, notebooks, art supplies, and other important possessions. On the other corner of my beautiful room would be my workplace. There would be a working counter with a drawer underneath for storing my laptop and its charger. One the desk would be a can containing a couple of pens. Above the counter would be an accurately working timepiece and a big white board for noting ideas. Beside the board would be a shelf containing a duster and board markers.


My room would be tidy and clean at all times. In my room, I would be doing a lot of research, thinking, writing, and art. Guests(cousins, friends, and family) would always be welcome.

Comments

  1. This truly sounds like a dream room! I could totally visualize it while reading. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have a dream like that! :D The descriptions you've given for your ideal room are easy to depict!
    (I don't have a room of my own either. If I did, it would look something along the lines of this. 8D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made my imagination go wild! I want a room of my OWN, but..................................

    Anyways, I love this room. If I had my own room, It would look something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment