Colors.

Here's a poem I wrote yesterday about Colors.

 Blue is the color of the wonderful sky,
 Blue are the blue jays that fly up high.

 Red are the sweetish strawberries,
 Red is the shade of tasty cherries.

 Yellow are the mangoes, so juicy and sweet,
 Yellow is the sun that gives us heat.

 Green is the color of vegies and leaves,
 Green is the color of the tall, high, trees.

 Pink is the color of lotion and cream,
 Pink is ice cream, about which I dream.

 Brown is the chocolate, I love to eat,
 Brown is the soil, under your feet.

Orange are the shades of sunrise,
Orange is the meat, I eat with rice.

The world is colorful, that's why it's so bright,
Colors make us feel, nice and light.



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, for viewing my blog and for commenting. I really like your comments!

      Delete
  2. Cool poem! I love how you've described each colour by the things that have the colour on it! I really like how you did the rhythm in lines 1&2, 5&6, 7&8! The whole poem is awesome! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment