Three things I'd like to wish for...

Here are three things I'd like to wish for if I ever get a magic lamp with the genie inside.

Firstly, I wish to go to Jannah, as there is no place on earth like Jannah, and Jannah is the desire of a  Muslim.

Secondly, I wish that four of my (two maternal, two paternal)cousins, who have moved out of Karachi, would return at once and for ever to their home-city, Karachi, for I miss them all more than anything.

Last, but not the least, I wish I could fly up high in the sky like a bird, whenever I want to. Even though flying is something I've never done(except the two times when I sat in an airplane), I know it's going to be great. It'd be so much fun, to loop the loop between the clouds or to fly upside down. Even flying normally would be fun!

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you on everything! :D I'd really love to have the ability to fly too; that's why Selina (my book character) has that ability. Another two awesome powers I'd like would be to teleport and have invisibility. You know, you've given me an idea. I could make a post on my blog of all the abilities you could have at the Moonlight Tribe (in my story) and see who would like what - what do you think? ^^ Btw, I really love your new format! It's totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your write up.
    I want to join you when your third wish would come true :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment