If I were the Principal of a school...


  • I would make sure that every child is happy and contented.
  • Teachers would be friendly and well-trained.
  • The children would chose by themselves what they want to do.
  • Field trips would take place twice a month.
  • If the classwork is too easy or challenging for the child, he/she can be moved to the class according to his/her mental level.
  • There would be limited rules and regulations so the children can work freely.
  • Sports period would be fun and lively.
  • Older children can have activities of cooking/baking, if they want.
  • There would be an enormous garden where children could go and observe nature.
  • Students of Class 2 and above would be allowed to do experiments and inventions.
  • Twice an year, the kids would plan and put on a play by themselves.
This is my plan of a Dream School!

Comments

  1. If there were such school near me, I'd definitely want to go to it! Also, for secondary schools, I'd propose there to be less detentions for random purposes. Because I've heard of people who have detentions just for not bringing in their pencil or if their calculator battery stops. >.< So this is definitely a dream school that you've thought up of, Zainab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your DREAM SCHOOL will become a reality one day Insha Allah. DREAM BIG! And best wishes for your Dream School in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to accomplish this dream school one day, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment