My Complex Machine

A complex machine is a machine made out of 2 or more simple machines. This is my second complex machine, The Manual Grinder.
The purpose of this machine is to grind wheat, corn, rice, or grains of any sort. It is better than the Electric Grinder because it does not use any energy.

To grind your grains in this machine, you have to empty your crops in the white box with two wheels inside and an axle sticking out.  When you turn the axle, the wheels will move, crushing the grains inside.You have to turn the axle till the grains are completely powdered. Then you have to push a lever(on the side of the box in the picture below)which reveals an opening at the end of the box, and the grounded grains slide down the inclined plain, and into the box. There! Your grains are grounded, and ready to use.

Comments

  1. This is an amazing idea! I love the structure! Sounds like a cool machine, too. I love Design Technology (it's one of my favourite subjects!). :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intresting! It's so creative. I wonder if you show this to the farmers and people who do this sort of work, they might even plan to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment