An ode to my blanket

dedicated to my beloved blanket.

Oh, I really love you so!
You are wonderful, you know,
I cuddle up in you at night,
You are a very pleasant sight!

You are the one that keeps me warm,
It's like you have some sort of charm,
Inside you, I will always sleep,
My secrets you will always keep.

You are something I love to use,
It's you I will never refuse,
You're really a comfy object,
You're something no one does reject.

So please don't mind me being the boss,
When across the bed you get a toss,
When I scramble up and out of bed,
And straight for the kitchen I head.

Comments

  1. You're really good at poetry, Zainab! I love the words you chose to rhyme, and the subject. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great poem!!! You know, you can even record it in your own voice and put it here in it's proper tune that you composed! How about it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment