Seasonal Haiku

Hi! Here are two of my recentest Haiku that I wrote the day before yesterday. I am calling them "Seasonal" because they are about seasons, and also because I wrote four Haiku the same day! So in a way, it's the "Season" of Haiku, that's why I wrote so many at a time!  Here are the two poems, about  the seasons, Spring and Autumn.

Trees look fresh and green,
Flowers blooming everywhere,
Winter says goodbye.

Leaves crunch under feet,
Winter starting to approach,
Trees look brown and bare.

Since Haiku don't usually have a title, I am not writing any. So, can you guess which poem is aboput which season? Try it!

Comments

  1. Great haikus! I love the detail you used in them! I'm guessing the first one is about spring, and the second about autumn. :) I love writing haikus too; they're simple, but an effective and meaningful piece of writing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment