Nature Haiku

Here are two of my favorite Haiku(by me, of course!) on the topic of nature.
In these Haiku, I've tried to capture the beauty of farmlands and Hilly areas. Though the beauty can never be captured,  because these places are far to beautiful and pleasant, I wrote these two remind you (and me) of how beautiful nature can be.

Snowy Mountains
Hills covered with snow,
Pine trees that sway in the wind,
As River flows by.

Farm
Lovely green meadows,
Fields filled up with golden crops,
Birds fly in the sky.

Comments

  1. Awesome haikus! I love the detail you've used in them to describe the nature in each place. By the way, have you heard of a tanka (a longer version of a haiku)? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Never heard of it. What's it like?

      Delete
    2. Yw! ^^ A Tanka is a longer version of a haiku. Instead of just 3 lines, with syllables going 5, 7, 5, the syllables in a Tanka go 5, 7, 5, 7, 7. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely! It creates a picture in the reader's mind of what the mountains and farms would be looking like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can combine the two haikus to make a normal poem!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment